Terms and Conditions for I Love Img
c
Effective Date: June 23, 2026
Welcome to I Love Img. By downloading or using the application, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using I Love Img, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please discontinue use of the application.
2. Use of the Application
I Love Img provides image editing and image management tools including, but not limited to:
Crop images
Resize images
Compress images
Convert image formats
Other image-related editing tools
You agree to use the app only for lawful purposes.
3. User Content
Images selected and edited through the app remain your property.
You are solely responsible for the images you choose to edit, save, or share using the application.
4. No Warranty
The application is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
We do not guarantee that:
The app will always be available.
The app will be error-free.
All image processing results will meet your expectations.
5. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, I Love Img and its developers shall not be liable for:
Data loss
Image corruption
Device issues
Indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of the application
Users are encouraged to keep backups of important images.
6. Advertisements
The application contains advertisements provided by Google AdMob.
Interaction with advertisements is subject to Google's terms and policies.
7. Intellectual Property
The application, including its design, graphics, logos, and software, is protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
Unauthorized copying, modification, or distribution of the application is prohibited.
8. Termination
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to the application if these Terms and Conditions are violated.
9. Changes to Terms
We may update these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Continued use of the application after changes are made constitutes acceptance of the updated Terms.
10. Contact
Questions regarding these Terms and Conditions may be directed through the contact information provided on the Google Play Store listing.
Developersign@zohomail.in
By using I Love Img, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.