Privacy Policy for I Love Img
Privacy Policy for I Love Img
Effective Date: June 23, 2026
Welcome to I Love Img. Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Policy explains how our application handles your information.
1. Information We Collect
I Love Img is an image editing application that provides tools such as image cropping, resizing, compression, conversion, and other image-related features.
The app does not require user registration or login.
The app does not collect personal information such as:
Name
Email address
Phone number
Home address
2. Access to Photos and Media
The app requests permission to access photos and media stored on your device.
This permission is used solely to:
Allow you to select images from your device.
Edit images using the app's tools.
Save edited images back to your device.
Your photos are processed locally on your device and are not uploaded to our servers.
3. Data Storage
I Love Img does not operate any backend servers and does not store your images online.
All image processing occurs on your device.
4. Advertising
The app displays advertisements provided by Google AdMob.
Google AdMob may collect certain information automatically, including:
Device information
Advertising ID
IP address
App interaction data
This information is collected and processed by Google according to its own privacy policies.
Google Privacy Policy:
https://policies.google.com/privacy
5. Third-Party Services
The app may use the following third-party services:
Google AdMob
These services may collect information as described in their respective privacy policies.
6. Children's Privacy
The app is not specifically directed toward children under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
7. Security
Since the app does not maintain user accounts or store user data on external servers, your information remains primarily on your device.
8. Changes to This Privacy Policy
We may update this Privacy Policy from time to time. Any updates will be posted within the app or on the app listing page.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Policy, please contact us through the contact information provided on the Google Play Store listing.
Developersign@zohomail.in
By using I Love Img, you agree to this Privacy Policy.